[September 15, 2017- New York, USA] Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) returns with the 1st annual digital startup accelerator for entrepreneurs residing in or seeking to launch a company in Europe. GSE digital accelerator programs are open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers. Each application round is rolling admission until the top 100 are selected to complete the program. From the finalist pool, 10 will be selected to pitch investors and influencers on demo day. The top 3 are announced at the conclusion of the program to receive partner prizes, media features and potential investment. Interested companies can submit their application by October 29, 2017. Apply Now.
The accelerator program grants access to GSE’s network which consists of the following:
- Part 1 Startup Development: Our digital accelerator program covers GSE blueprint materials on ideation, product development, customer acquisition, fundraising, press hacking and more. These workshop topics are complemented with guest workshops and keynotes from local experts and international influencers. While only 10% of each cohort is selected for demo day, all participants are given the opportunity to participate in a Q/A forum with the judges.
- Part 2 Mentorship Development: Once founders complete the program- they are given access to ongoing startup development training from or mentor network throughout the year. This private forum also grants graduates the opportunity to network with founders from other GSE programs.
- Part 3 Progress & Investment: Companies are given the opportunity to submit updates on their companies 2x per year to receive access to investment and media opportunities.
Agenda for Europe October 30- November 1, 2017 (subject to change)
Time is in BST. London time.
6:00-6:30 pm Welcome Remarks
6:30-7:00 pm Orientation + Benefits & Perks Post Program
7:00-7:30 pm GSE Ideation and Product Development
7:30-8:00 pm GSE Customer Acquisition & Growth Hacking
8:00-8:30 pm GSE Funding: How to Raise $250k+ in 6 Months
8:30-9:00 pm GSE Marketing: Press Hacking, Social Media, Content Strategy
9:00-9:30 pm GSE Closing Remarks & Q/A
5:45-6:00pm Welcome Remarks
6:00-6:30 pm Vegard Jormeland: Practical Customer Development – How to Know When Your Customers Are Lying
6:30-7:00 pm Michael Lisovetsky: Growth 101
7:00-7:15 pm Dan Sodegren: Guerrilla Marketing for Startups
7:15-7:45 pm Kerstin Karu: The 8 Ingredients of a Successful Pitch
7:45-8:00 pm Sydney Lai: Marketing Is a Fundraising Tool
8:00-8:15 pm Oliver Page: Founder Story
8:15-8:45pm Gadiel Morantes: How to Build a Financial Plan That Investors Will Love
8:45-9:00 pm GSE Closing Remarks & Q/A
- 6:00-6:30pm Review Remarks & Featured Partners
- 6:30-7:00 pm Jake Disraeli: Crowdfunding 101
- 7:00-7:15 pm Kristel Kruustük: My Struggles As a First Time Founder
- 7:15-7:30 pm Lucia Ciranova: Design Thinking
- 7:30-7:45 pm Judge 5 Minute Introductions + Keynote7:45-8:30 pm Top 10
- Demo Night (Pitch) Each have 1 Minute to Pitch/2 Minute Q/A
- 8:30-9:00 pm Q/A Forum with the Judges
- 9:00-9:15 pm GSE Closing Remarks & Next Steps
Interested companies can submit their application by October 29, 2017. Apply Now.
GSE digital accelerators are organized by 7 regional directors who will be hosting all programs this fall. Startups can apply for admission to a digital accelerator via our partner platform F6S. The 2017 accelerator dates are: Caribbean October 17-19, Africa October 24-26, Europe October 30- November 1st, America November 7-9, Middle East November 12-14, Asia November 14,15,16, Latin America November 21-24. Speaker, partnership and sponsorship inquiries can be directed to the GSE team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maggie Chin- Press Lead Secretary